Saturday, June 11, 2022, 10:00am
**TOURS ARE LIMITED TO 12 AND YOU MUST MAKE YOUR RESERVATION (FOR YOU AND GUESTS) USING THE FORM BELOW!
Tour the Townsend River Walk & Arboretum (TRWA) during National Garden Week and discover the Past, Present and Future of this wonderful walking trail.
- Cost: NO CHARGE
- Will last for approximately and hour and will start at the Campground Church Parking Lot and proceed from there.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled tour time for check in.
- Will require a walk of about a mile and there are some stairs to navigate. If you require special assistance make sure to indicate that on your registration form and we will make arrangements.
- The Garden Week Tours are geared towards ages 16+.
- Tours will be given by Tuckaleechee Garden Club members that have spent hundreds of hours working on the TRWA.
Complete the reservation form below to join us for the first public tours of the Townsend River Walk & Arboretum.
Directions To the TRWA
Any Questions please use our Contact Form.
Registrations are now closed
E. Lamar Alexander Pkwy (US 321) Townsend, TN, 37882
Click Location Pin for Detailed Map and Directions