The Tuckaleechee Garden Club is proud to announce the first guided public tours of the Townsend River Walk & Arboretum(TRWA) to celebrate National Garden Week.
Join us for one of the Four Guided Tours we will be offering during National Garden Week (June 5 - 11). The The tours are Free but attendees must register for the tours that they and their guests would like to attend (see below).
These guided tours will focus on the Past, Present and Future of the TRWA and given by guides that have intimate knowledge of the workings of the TRWA. Take some time and join us to learn more about this special treasure along the Little River in Townsend, TN!
We plan to have several additional tours throughout this year and years to come with the schedule still in development.
Guided Tour Details
- Cost: NO CHARGE but Reservations are Required by Selecting the tour date and time.
- Tours will last for approximately and hour and will start at the Campground Church Parking Lot and proceed from there.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled tour time for check in.
- Will require a walk of about a mile and there are some stairs to navigate. If you require special assistance make sure to indicate that on your registration form and we will make arrangements.
- The Garden Week Tours are geared towards ages 16+.
- Tours will be given by Tuckaleechee Garden Club members that have spent hundreds of hours working on the TRWA.
- You will receive a confirmation notice for your tour reservation and also a remainder 48 hrs before the tour is scheduled.